We connect our members to opportunities that are more accessible through collaboration
Why become a member?
COLLABORATE & BUILD YOUR NETWORK
at our quarterly Industry Events.
These seasonal events bring together growers, suppliers, tourism operators, business owners, chefs and everyone in between to connect and collaborate in preparation for the quarter ahead. The Tweed Artisan Collective invites prominent keynote speakers to share their knowledge and discuss insights into upcoming food and agritourism trends.
Want something specific grown for next season’s menu? Struggling to find a good local printer for your collateral? Want to connect and share ideas with other operators in your industry? Want to launch a new product to your peers? These events are for you.
CONNECT WITH LOCALS AND VISITORS
at the Tweed Artisan Food Weekends
This landmark event happens twice a year – March and October. The program is full of amazing, bespoke consumer experiences from our membership base. Many unique collaborations are formed in the creation of these experiences. A platform for members to test-run a concept that may lead to an on-going event or experience.
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
through digital marketing and word-of-mouth
We have over 18k followers on social media, 1,000 engaged members on our email database and a 80+ membership base of passionate word-of-mouth advocates. Tell us your news and we’ll shout about it to everyone who listens!
SELL DIRECT TO THE PUBLIC
at our regular market stall
We host a stall at the Tweed Farmers Market on the first Saturday of every month. Have a new product you want to test with the market? Or an existing range that you’d like us to sell on your behalf?
HAVE AN INDUSTRY ADVOCATE
by tapping into our expertise
With decades of experience working with council, LTOs and other regional stakeholders, The Tweed Artisan Collective will support you if you need a contact from council, an introduction to a stakeholder, or want to drive industry change.
Shape the future of the tweed
through connecting with like-minded people
And agencies who share our vision to sustainably develop and grow our region. On your behalf, we attend Council workshops, industry events and collaborate with other local organisations (ie. Northern Rivers Food, Destination North Coast, Destination Byron, Young Farmers Connect, local Chambers, Tweed Tourism Co.) to ensure initiatives and information can be dispersed.
Plus plus plus!
Ongoing additional promotional benefits.
Our MEMBERS page displays your company logo and website link on the The Tweed Artisan Collective website. Our expert Tweed Artisan Collective team will provide support in member-led initiatives. Examples may include staff and promotion at product launches, industry tours, MC for events or Q&A sessions. Access to use of the Tweed Artisan Collective brand assets and image library.
BECOME A MEMBER
The Tweed Artisan Collective is a locally based and operated not-for-profit organisation, funded only by our members and sponsors. Although we focus primarily on food and agritourism, we’re an industry advocate for businesses and individuals of the Tweed and surrounds.
Community Collective Pledge
- Show your support for this long-standing community organisation (existing for the Tweed for 28years)
- Contact Tracy (email@example.com) to make your individual donation
- Tax deductible donation
- Connect with locals and visitors at the Tweed Artisan Food Weekends.
- Promote your business through digital marketing and word-of-mouth.
- Sell direct to the public at our regular market stall.
- Have an industry advocate by tapping in to our expertise.
- Shape the future of the Tweed through connecting with like-minded people.
- Plus many more ongoing promotional benefits.
$2200 inc GST
In addition to the REGULAR SPONSOR benefits, you will also receive:
- Feature story in The Tweed Artisan Collective newsletter
- 2 x complimentary tickets to 1 Tweed Artisan Collective Industry Event
- Opportunity to speak at 1 Industry Event
- Additional 6 social media posts on Instagram & Facebook per year
- Preferred supplier brand for Destination Tweed events
$5500 inc GST
In addition to the GENERAL SPONSOR + KEY SPONSOR benefits, you will also receive:
- 2 x business support session with a Tweed Artisan Collective Board member
- 2 x complimentary tickets to all Tweed Artisan Collective Industry Events
- Opportunity to speak at an Event during the Tweed Artisan Food Weekend
- Additional 6 social media posts on Instagram & Facebook each year
- Company logo as Leadership Sponsor on Tweed Artisan Collective print materials & across ticketing website for Industry Events
INDUSTRY EVENT SPONSOR
$550 inc GST
- Company logo showcased across event advertising including Instagram, Facebook and in Northern Rivers Food & Tweed Artisan Collective promotional newsletters
- Opportunity to be the host venue
- 2 x complimentary tickets
Our Industry Events offer an incredible opportunity to:
- gather with your industry peers
- gain exposure for your product or services
- be the host venue
Industry Events attract 50-70 attendees from the Tweed & surrounds.